[gmx-users] GPU job failed

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:34:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

It looks like you're starting two ranks and passing two GPU IDs so it
should work. The only think I can think of is that you are either
getting the two MPI ranks placed on different nodes or that for some
reason "mpirun -np 2" is only starting one rank (MPI installation
broken?).

Does the same setup work with thread-MPI?

Cheers,
--
Szilárd