[gmx-users] Query regarding the addition of solvent molecule

Christina Florina rouvier.florina at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:41:25 CEST 2014

Hi,
     Thank you for the suggestions. I did the modifications in the .itp
file and the grompp step generated the .tpr file successfully.
     But now, I am facing problem in the genion step, while adding the NA
ions the group 13 (usually SOL for water solvent) is not present there. If
I select anyother group like system (Grp-1) its showing some fatal error
which is not present in gromacs errors and documentation. I have attached
the screenshot of the error page (terminal) and the new .itp file
(modified) for your reference.
     Do I need to add the cyclohexane molecule (CHX) in any of the
directories to resolve this error? Kindly need help.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vkvsr3u2hmh2ft9/AABxNv6VxA1gbSs7h2gkaIfxa?dl=0