[gmx-users] Problems with the force field

jvissoto at fisica.ufpr.br jvissoto at fisica.ufpr.br
Fri Sep 12 19:28:46 CEST 2014

Dear Terry

I have looked in several places and could not find any author who has
explained this procedure to force fields in conjugated polymers.
Currently, I simulate with the OPLS force field (for alkenes / alkanes)
but I do not know if this application is correct for polyacetylene.

Thanks for all

Best regards

Jeniffer