[gmx-users] RDF analysis with respect to center of mass of otein

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Sep 19 23:48:56 CEST 2014

On 9/19/14 5:39 PM, Carlos Navarro Retamal wrote:
> Not at all. I’m using the .xtc file that comes from the simulation.
> What do you mean with the nrexcl issue? Is there a way i can fix it?

The g_rdf help text describes issues related to nrexcl, but probably it's
unrelated.  I suspect you're probably getting issues related to periodicity,
since the COM of a protein "broken" across a box is coincident with the box
center, where you also have solvent.  Remove periodicity and/or center the
protein in the box and re-run g_rdf.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601