[gmx-users] Environmental variable setting for gmx 5.0.4

RJ rajiv at kaist.ac.kr
Wed Apr 1 07:35:11 CEST 2015

Dear gmx,
I have installed the gmx in my ubuntu and centos system and tried to set the environmental variable path in-order to use without mentioning the source commend in my terminal of linux.

I tried to set my path as follows but couldn't success it.

export PATH=/usr/local/gromacs/bin/:$PATH

my "which gmx" shows the following installed path

 /usr/local/gromacs/bin//gmx

I only able to obtain the gmx as every time by mentioning "source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC"

Please advice me how do make gmx to work in default in all terminal ?