[gmx-users] File input/output error: algorithm_parameters.mdp

Poncho Arvayo Zatarain poncho_8629 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:12:35 CEST 2015

Hello, i´m working in a tutorial to generate a tpr file and i´m using grompp, my mdp file, .pdb and .top file, -o and .tpr file.  I´m using this command for grompp: grompp
-f dppc128.mdp -c dppc.pdb -p topol_dppc.top -o dppc128_1.tpr
And it appears two errors: File input/output error: algorithm_parameters.mdp
Fatal error:

Topology include file "dppc.itp" not foundAnd actually i have the dppc.itp inside a file called gromos53a6_lipid.ff with more itp files