[gmx-users] GMX-compatible DNA coordinates

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:47:27 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

You've solved the issue of getting a DNA structure, but now you're facing a
problem of getting Gromacs to prune it. That has to do with the naming
scheme mainly. Your best bet is using sed to do name substitution. Probably
google will give some good hints about such substitutions in PDB files.

Cheers,

Tsjerk