[gmx-users] GMX-compatible DNA coordinates

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:33:05 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

I've done it before, but I can't do it from the top of my head without
seeing the input and checking what Gromacs wants. It's not hard work, it's
not a lot of work, but it is work, and more than we'll usually consider
doing for answering a post on the mailing list. On the other hand, you can
always try to raise interest in a collaboration, which is a completely
different matter :)

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.