[gmx-users] there wasn't md_0_1.xtc file

marzieh dehghan dehghanmarzieh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:45:57 CEST 2015

Hi every body

after creating a covalent bond, I ran output file based on GROMACS tutorial
(Lysozyme in water) and applied the following command " mdrun -deffnm
md_0_1". at the end of 1ns, I achieved the following output files:
md_0_1.cpt
md_0_1.edr
md_0_1.gro
md_0_1.log
md_0_1.tpr
md_0_1.trr
md_0_1_prev.cpt

but unfortunatelly there wasn't md_0_1.xtc file.

please let me know how can I calculate distance, RMSD or RMSF because they
need to have md_0_1.xtc ?

I am looking forward to getting your nice answer

best wishes

marzieh
--

*Marzieh DehghanPhD Candidate of BiochemistryInstitute of biochemistry and
Biophysics (IBB)University of Tehran, Tehran- Iran.*