[gmx-users] forcefield error for atoms

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:03:00 CEST 2015

Thanks Justin! my system is a CNT but I need to insert some atoms in it
with no bonds. The best way I found is to make a .pdb and .gro files of the
newly constructed system and then without the use of g_x2top command, I
added anything needed to the .top file which was made previously without
the inserted atoms for the pure CNT system. changes in the .n2t file were
also considered including atom introduction. It worked!
Cheers