[gmx-users] How to add a repulsive harmonic potential

atsutoshi.okabe at takeda.com atsutoshi.okabe at takeda.com
Tue Apr 7 07:36:42 CEST 2015

Thanks, Mark.
So, do you have any good idea to avoid ligand aggregation in current released code?

Best,
Atsutoshi Okabe

Hi,

It seems like this is not a good idea after all. Things under a weak
repulsive potential will move further away and run into such problems,
because the domain decomposition needs to divide space geometrically.

Mark