[gmx-users] A query

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:25:34 CEST 2015

Hi Priya,

Yes, this particular message means that you should also get to know
yourself, because it is key to understand others, which is the most
important step to not being lonely. This one may not be directly related to
the program, but in terms of science, it sort of suggests that you should
not use research as escapism to avoid researching yourself. There's
something out there too.

The messages are many, and range from philosophical to literary MD
references to 'noteworthy' Gromacs' developer quotes.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Priya Das <priyadas001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> *gcq#6: "It's So Lonely When You Don't Even Know Yourself" (Red Hot Chili
> Peppers)*
> Such messages pop up after running the gromacs commands on terminal.
> Do these messages have any meaning ? Have they anything to do with the
> programs we are running?
>

> --
> *Let us all join hands to save our " Mother Earth"*
>
> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

> * For (un)subscribe requests visit

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.