[gmx-users] A simple question

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Mon Apr 13 14:26:06 CEST 2015

Hi Saeed,

Attachments don't work with the mailing list. Could you copy a few lines of the pdb for us to look at and maybe upload the pdb you generated to dropbox or a similar site?

Also pdb2gmx may not be the best route here. You may need to explicitly write your own topology file (tedious as it may be), but lets take a closer look at what your pdb first.

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD.
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics