[gmx-users] R-B dihedrals

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:12:48 CEST 2015

Tried both, the (now enormous) parameters are read in correctly, nothing in
output mdp that catches my eye. No constraints used in the system,
explicitly set in mdp. Plotted the potential at 45/315 deg minimum --
definitely nonzero at 90 degrees (starting config). This has got to be the
strangest GMX issue i've ever had.

Alex