[gmx-users] making bilayers including a lipid-like molecule

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:57:43 CEST 2015

Dear Gromacs users,

I was wondering how can I make initial structures for bilayers, micells and
liposomes composed of different lipids including some lipid-like molecules.
I am interested in different mixing ratios in two leaflets in bilayer and
liposome cases.

I have the coordinate and topology files for these molecules.

Looking at previous posts I found Membrane Builder, Membuilder II but I
could not find any option for uploading my lipid-like molecules in those.

Any tutorial for how to use Gromacs to build them?

Any suggestion is appreciated in advance

Cheers
Mohsen

--
*Destroying someones self-esteem is so easy, but its recovery ... *