[gmx-users] Checking the existence of a hydrogen bond network

Ebert Maximilian m.ebert at umontreal.ca
Thu Apr 16 21:16:25 CEST 2015

Hey Erik,

Just wanted to thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. Never looked at the end of the ndx file. Just a question regarding the index. If I am not mistaken the first entry of bond registry entry:

[ hbonds_Water-r_216_r_244 ]
   4216   4217   3342
   7225   7226   2962

should correspond to the last entry in the xpm file matrix:

/* y-axis:  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 */
" oo ooooooooo  ooo oo  oo  ooo ooo oooooo    o o oo  o   o ooo ooo oo   o    o     o                 “,
"ooooo                                    o                                                           “

and hence the last bond entry (7225   7226   2962) corresponds to the line beneath the y-axis entry? Just to be sure.

Have a great day,

Max