[gmx-users] Can't find the reference in hbond calculation between the map and the index file

Ebert Maximilian m.ebert at umontreal.ca
Fri Apr 17 20:37:44 CEST 2015

Hey Justin,

Thank you for your answer. I wanted just to be sure since other programs define H-bonds slightly different so identification of each line is a bit complicated when comparing frame by frame. I was trying to find the exact same number of H-bonds for instance in pymol but I could never get the definition about right so that gromacs and pymol find exactly the same hbonds.

thanks for the offer I also wrote a program now to determine hydrogen bond networks across one water molecule. not sure if this can be any helpful to anyone. if so just contact me.

have a good day,

Max