[gmx-users] angle distribution between a vector and Z axis

Marzieh Saeedi Masineh msaeedi at mail.kntu.ac.ir
Fri Apr 17 23:44:00 CEST 2015

Dears,

I simulated a DMPC lipid bilayer. I want to calculate the distribution of angle between phosphorus - nitrogen vector (P-N vector) and Z axis. Is there any command to calculate angle distribution between a vector and an axis? My Gromacs version is 4.5.4.

I searched and found gangle command for Gromacs version 5 that can calculate this angle. How can I calculate this with 4.5.4 version?