[gmx-users] Constraints applied for keeping rigid in ND

hang yin yinhang503 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:34:54 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

I used large time step because it is the default value(20 ~40 ps) for the
Martini Coarse Grained ff. Applied that large time step, the angles and
bonds have been proved that they could not keep ND rigid enough. And for a
very large system I want to build in future, the CG model have to be used,
meaning that I have to solve the rigidity problem in a large time step
setup. Hence I really want to use constraints here.

Hang