[gmx-users] lost information box after g_cluster

Rebeca García Fandiño regafan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:18:12 CEST 2015

Dear Gromacs users,
when I use g_cluster -f trajectory.xtc -s topology.tpr -g clusters.log -cl clusters.pdb -cutoff 0.05 (...)
the obtained file clusters.pdb does not contain any information about the box. I have tried with .gro, and also with the option of g_cluster -pbc, but the dimensions of the box are not written in any of the resultant structure.
Does anyone know a way of avoiding lossing the dimensions of the box after doing a g_cluster analysis?
Thanks a lot for your help,

Best wishes,

Rebeca

Dr. Rebeca Garcia