[gmx-users] Order Parameters for alkyl chain

niexuechuan niexuechuan at 126.com
Wed Apr 22 18:06:27 CEST 2015

dear sly,
       You can do that folow the  tutorial:  http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/membrane_protein/09_analysis.html

Xuechuan

At 2015-04-22 23:51:16, "Sylvester Tumusiime" <stumusii at uno.edu> wrote:

Dear gromacs users,

I am new to gromacs and i am trying to determine the order parameter for my lipid alkyl chain carbon atoms.

I had a pdb file containing co-ordinates for a number of individual lipid monomers that i performed the g_order command on to obtain a .ndx file.

At this point i have a .ndx file that i am not quite sure what to do with in order to have meaningful insights.

I will appreciate any help with this issue.

Thanks!

Sly