[gmx-users] on the regression tests

Brett brettliu123 at 163.com
Thu Apr 23 06:29:42 CEST 2015

Dear All,

When I install gromacs-5.0.3, after the "make check" step, it indicates "Regression tests have not been run. If you want to run them from the build systems,get the correct version of the regression tests ackage and set REGRESSION_PATH in CMake to point to it, or set REGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAF=ON".

Without doing the regression tests, I complete the "sudo make install" and "source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXPC" steps and completing the gromacs installation.

Will you please let me know is any side-effect on my gromacs installation without the regression tests?

Brett