[gmx-users] pdb2gmx and protonated states of the residues

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 03:37:24 CEST 2015

Aside from interacting with solvent-dissolved protons (if you add
them), the protonation states are permanent in GMX. All forcefields
used in these simulators are non-reactive (beyond vdw and
electrostatics).

Unless you run your simulation in stages, where you
manually change protonation states, nothing chanes.

Alex