[gmx-users] on the xmgrac for gromacs

Brett brettliu123 at 163.com
Sun Apr 26 16:01:29 CEST 2015

Dear All,

For the grpmacs analysis purpose, from the official GRACE site I have downloaded and installed different versions of GRACE, some was said to definitely contains xmgrace. But after installation, none contains xmgrace, they contain grace or gr in the bin folder. After I invoke the grace or gr, both needs me input commands, and if I input grace -nxy potential.xvg, they did not work.

My workstation is a red hat linux system, and I do not know whether there is X  windows installed.

Will you please let me know how to have my " xmgrace -nxy potential.xvg" function works?

Brett