[gmx-users] on rlist

Brett brettliu123 at 163.com
Tue Apr 28 04:06:27 CEST 2015

Dear All,

In the MD mdp file for the old version of on-line tutorials for lysozyme, in the neighbor search, there is an item "rlist", but in the MD mdp file for the new version of on-line tutorials for lysozyme, in the neighbor search, there is no item "rlist". Will you please tell me why?

In addition, as "Verlet" has been selected, what is the meaning of "nstlist         = 10        ; 20 fs, largely irrelevant with Verlet" ?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Brett