[gmx-users] genbox, solvate, insert-molecules

Joseph Dufresne dufresne.joseph.a at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:05:29 CEST 2015

I have recently installed versions 5.0.5 and 5.0.6. Documentation states
that *genbox *has been removed and replaced with *solvate *and
*insert-molecules*. However these modules are not present or available for
use in the installation. I have searched the directory that contains all of
the modules and *genbox* *is* there, but when I try to run the command a
message is returned stating that *genbox* has been removed. What gives?
Genbox *is *in the directory, but *does not* work. Insert-molecules and
Solvate are *supposed* to be there, but are *not* present. Am I missing
something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a new Gromacs user
and I might be missing something obvious.

Thank you,

Joseph Dufresne
Washington State University
School of Materials and Mechanical Engineering