[gmx-users] Martini v2.2 and water freezing

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Thu Aug 6 09:53:17 CEST 2015

Hi Khuong,

You're probably better off asking these Martini specific questions on
the cgmartini forum (cgmartini.nl).
To answer your questions:
1) Martini water regularly freezes. Replace 10% of your water beads with
antifreeze water beads
2) No, although it should be less of a problem with the polarizable
water model.

Peter