[gmx-users] Martini v2.2 and water freezing

Khuong Truong Gia khuongtg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 07:44:09 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I have 2 questions and I need your help:
First, I setup 2 coarse grained simulations using insane.py and
martini_v2.2. In my systems I put protein on the surface of membrane, the
first system using 1 protein and the second I use 8 protein. The first
system run normally but in the second system, water is frozen. Does anyone
have the same issue? what can be the cause?
Second, Is water preezing issue solved in martini v2.2 without using anti
freezing water molecules?

Thank you,
Khuong