[gmx-users] pairwise h-bonds

bernhard morpheus.sommer2008 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:46:14 CEST 2015

Sorry I had a typo in my previous email: I have used the -hbm and -hbn
option (not the -m as it does not exist).

The problem is however that this option gives me the h-bonds for each
residues of group 1 to _any_ residue of group 2 and not the pairwise
h-bonds between all members of group 1 and group 2. i.e. it gives a
100x1000 matrix instead of a 100x100x1000 matrix.

I guess I am not the first person enountering this problem so there must be
a quite simple solution got get all pairwise h-bonds but I can't figure it
out ...

Best,
Morpheus

> Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
> Sat Aug 22 22:03:26 CEST 2015

> Dear Morpheus,
>
> Try the -hbn and -hbm options. The latter generates a similar matrix and
the former is essentially a dictionary to that matrix.