[gmx-users] pairwise h-bonds

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 12:35:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

Note however that each line is a specific donor-acceptor pair. All the information you need is in that matrix and the corresponding index file.

Kind regards,
Erik

Erik Marklund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Fulford JRF, Somerville College

Department of Chemistry
Physical & Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QZ