[gmx-users] supervised MD in Gromacs?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:51:37 CET 2015

Dear Joao:

thanks again for such kind comments.

I know Plumed can perform similar work probably if we define the
distance between the ligand and binding pocket as the CV. However, I am
not so sure whether such kind of metadynamic simulation will lead to a
nice ligand binding mode in the end, since we can place the ligand with
countless pose..... In the mentioned "supervised MD", it seems that at
least they can reproduce the ligand binding mode observed crystal
structure in such a short time......

Do you know any other similar methods can do this?

Thanks a lot

Albert