[gmx-users] supervised MD in Gromacs?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:54:39 CET 2015

I contacted the second author, and he told me that he also used
"supervised MD" although he didn't mention it explicitly in the paper.

Meanwhile, I found that the original author probably set up a company
based on this method:

https://www.acellera.com/supervised-molecular-dynamics-sumd-helpful-tool-depict-gpcr-ligand-recognition-pathway-nanosecond-time-scale/

probably he is going to make money with it.....

regards