[gmx-users] bash: genrestr: command not found

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 10 14:28:44 CET 2015

Another quick note is that if gromacs was installed with mpi support the default binary is not gmx but instead gmx_mpi (this could have been changed during the configuration point in your install, but I would check if you have gmx_mpi instead of gmx just in case).

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD.
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics