[gmx-users] Invalid order for directive defaults

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 10 16:53:40 CET 2015

You can't use one force-field for one molecule and another force-field for another. It doesn't make sense. Ethanol is implimented in Charmm, so I suspect you can get methanol also.

-Micholas

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD.
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics