[gmx-users] AMBER force fields, ff12SB and ff14SB for GROMACS

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:02:36 CET 2015

Great!  It's important to have all data validated carefully. Have you
put together a set of tests, with coverage of all the atom types and
interaction types, showing that the molecules give the same energies
in both GROMACS and AMBER?  Validating conversions is quite important
so that people can trust the results.