[gmx-users] G53A6, non-symmetric selection metrix

Piggot T. T.Piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 12:12:42 CET 2015

Hi Mohsen,

This table can indeed be quite confusing at first. I suggest you take a look at http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/773#note-10 where there is a discussion of how to interpret table 8 (for a specific example, but it should highlight how it works). Hopefully that should answer your questions.

Cheers

Tom