[gmx-users] Free energy of ice crystals (Thermodynamic Integration)

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 05:06:31 CET 2015

IF it's NVT, then you should just be able to add harmonic potentials
using the position restraints (not constraints) -- the harmonic
restraints can be controlled by lambda.  You should only need to alter
the charge and VDW interactions -- no need to adjust the bonds.

We have been doing some work on crystals of small organics-- email me
off the list and we might be able to give you some example scripts.