[gmx-users] System blowing up in Gromacsv5.0.5 but not in v4.5.4

NISHA Prakash nishnith20591 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 06:08:32 CET 2015

Dear Justin,

I am simulating a protein ligand complex. The protein co-ordinate file that
I have taken is an output of the simulation of the protein alone in
Gromacs-v5.0.5. The topology and the co-ordinates are fine. I am still
facing this problem wherein I get the LINCS warning for only the protein
atoms. The ligand also is fine.
Like I mentioned before, I do not have this problem when I use the
Gromacs-4.5.4 where I have used the same co-ordinate file with different
ligands and same parameter file.

Kindly let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Nisha