[gmx-users] Range of block lengths in gmx energy error estimate only gives one value

Barnett, James W jbarnet4 at tulane.edu
Wed Dec 16 15:58:28 CET 2015

Good morning,

With gmx energy one can specify a range of block lengths to use for the error
estimate using "-nbmin" and "-nbmax". When I specify a range I still only get
one estimate. I would have expected a different estimate for each block length
in the range to be printed to the screen. I'm not understanding what value is
being printed in this case of specifying the range. If someone can give some
insight, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Wes

--
James "Wes" Barnett, Ph.D. Candidate
Louisiana Board of Regents Fellow

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Tulane University
341-B Lindy Boggs Center for Energy and Biotechnology
6823 St. Charles Ave
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118-5674
jbarnet4 at tulane.edu