[gmx-users] System blowing up in Gromacsv5.0.5 but not in v4.5.4

NISHA Prakash nishnith20591 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:54:50 CET 2015

Dear Justin,

You are right and I totally agree with you. But, the point that I was
trying to make was that "the same input coordinates and input .mdp files
run in 4.5.4 and fail in 5.0.5".  Also, if this situation persists, does
that mean the results that have been obtained from the version 4.5.4 are
not reliable?

The second query was that - the topology and co-ordinates should be fine
because I have obtained these files from the simulation of protein alone in
version-5.0.5. Yet, I get LINCS warning for the protein atoms alone when I
simulate it as a complex with the ligand.
Kindly help me identify the problem.

Thanking you,
Nisha