[gmx-users] Short how-to for installing GROMACS with CUDA ...

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:06:29 CET 2015

PS: One more thing. If the CUDA SDK samples linked against the CUDA runtime
library (libcudart) did really work and gmx/mdrun did not (assuming the
same driver/kernel module), the only reasonable explanation I can think of
is that the two were using different runtimes. Note that GROMACS sets
RPATH, so it does not need nor is it affected by LD_LIBRARY_PATH tinkering
while the SDK samples need LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the correct
libcudart!

--
Szilárd