[gmx-users] PCA analysis results

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:23:16 CET 2015

Hi Nithyanan,

It's guessing a bit, as the actual answer can only be obtained by tracking
some parameters during the simulation, but I would suggest to aim for at
least 200 ns. It think the relaxation will take more time than you have, so
say until (at least) 100 ns, and then you need to have enough sampling to
characterize the dynamics after relaxation.

Cheers,

Tsjerk