[gmx-users] Calculating shear viscosity of a liquid - different results from different verions of Gromacs

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 02:30:32 CET 2015

Hi,

There are some known issues fixed in 4.6 (
http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Release_Notes/Versions_4.6.x) but
since the authors of this code haven't added any test cases, AFAIK it could
have gotten broken at any time. I can't see any obvious .mdp issues. I
would encourage you to attempt to replicate the original work, and see what
that tells you.

Mark