[gmx-users] Problem with editconf

abhishek khetan askhetan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:20:38 CET 2015

Thanks for your reply. Any idea what is the source of this error then ?
This should have been relatively simple to do but I don't know what I'm
doing wrong. I've tried to run it with the minimum number of arguments as
well. Have specified the -box as 1 but to no avail. Its always showing
volume as zero.

Best,
askhetan