[gmx-users] Forcefiled

Alex Mathew alexmathewmd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:00:59 CET 2015

Dear all,

When we select a United atom ff and When we select All atom forcefield,is
it depends on the number of amino residues? what difference it will make in
either cases (looking for any link or source where i can find the details )

and regarding the selection of any force filed i have seen in mailing list
and in other places too that, it is based on Literature. still i would like
to know is there any other dependencies to select any ff other than
selecting newest one ,such as protein structure or what we looking for,
anything else matter?