[gmx-users] Problem in Free Energy Calculations

shagun krishna krishna.shagun123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 17:19:20 CET 2015

Hii Justin,

I am using the old version of gromacs i.e 4.6.5 and the tutorial that I am
following is also compatible with the same version. Then too I am getting
the problem.

One more thing if I got the energy for the ligand and the protein how would
I combine them to single .edr file since gmx lie program uses a single file
such that Coul-SR(A-B), LJ-SR(A-B), etc. terms are written to the .edr
<http://manual.gromacs.org/online/edr.html> file. and How I will get the
values of  Elj, Eqq, Clj, Cqq.

Thanks and regards,

shagun