[gmx-users] Plz help File input/output error: Cannot write trajectory frame;

salam pradeep salampradeep at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 06:40:21 CET 2015

Hi I am encountering this error for the second time. The simulation exactly
stops at
9 NS with this message. Earlier I have the same problem and now I am have
check the disk space and there is around 120 GB free space. Is this could
be the system hardware is not compatible or its just the hard disk size.
Please help me

Program gmx, VERSION 5.0
Source code file:
/home/salampradeep/Downloads/gromacs-5.0/src/gromacs/fileio/trnio.c, line:
310

File input/output error:
Cannot write trajectory frame; maybe you are out of disk space?