[gmx-users] simulation of heme along with h2o2

Sanchaita Rajkhowa srajkhowa18 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:44:54 CET 2015

Hi, I tried using charmm forcefield to simulate heme but we are getting
warning messages.

WARNING: atom HA is missing in residue HEME 1500 in the pdb file
.
.
.

for all 30 hydrogens.

Later we tried modifying the aminoacids.hdb as:

HEME    3
1       5       HA      CA      N       C       CB
1       1       HE1     CE1     CD1     CZ
1       1       HE2     CE2     CD2     CZ

But the problem still persists. What should be done?? Please help.

regards,
Sanchaita.