[gmx-users] Re : GROMACS 4.6.7 not running on more than 16 MPI threads

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:45:15 CET 2015

Good to hear! However, are you sure the "Number of CPUs detected (16)
does not match the number reported by OpenMP (1)" message was also
solved by the same? You should try to make this go away by telling
your MPI what threads/rank count you want, otherwise you *may*
experience performance loss.
--
Szilárd