[gmx-users] Wrong profile obtained in umbrella sampling tutorial

Victor Rosas Garcia rosas.victor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:04:58 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

I'm back from the holidays.  Still working on the PMF tutorial.

Perhaps I'm just dense.  These are the results of the latest run (34
windows, wham complains of poor sampling around 5.57 nm)

The histogram is at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2K7fedV_ZFzSUpsOGVOY01mc00/view?usp=sharing

and the resulting (wrong) profile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2K7fedV_ZFzWFB1TURoanB4U2c/view?usp=sharing